Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Boris van Schooten
Subject Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Looks good to me.  I'd prefer to have a warning message (if (verbose)
fprintf stderr) for each of the exceptional conditions though.  I'm even
so paranoid I prefer to have the verbose switch on by default.

Kinds regards,
Boris van Schooten