ODBC and Access 2000 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Chris Gray
Subject ODBC and Access 2000
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I'm running PostgreSQL on a Debian GNU/Linux box and have installed
pgAdmin successfully on a Windows 98 machine.  pgAdmin works fine for
updating tables.  I can use Access 2000 to insert a new row in a table.
If I create an Access SQL query to update or delete a row, it works.

If I try to delete or update a row using the data sheet view of a linked
table I get a "write conflict" error or a message from the Jet db engine
that another user is trying to modify the same data even though I'm the
only one connected to the database.

Any idea what's going on and how to stop it?

Thanks,
Chris