from purdue university,USA - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From ganesh.balakrishnan.1
Subject from purdue university,USA
Date
List pgsql-sql
Sir,
I am a research assistant in the department of computer sciences of Purdue
University.We are currently faced with a problem.I felt that you are the
right person to contact regarding Postgres.
Our Pyhtia environment consists of a Postgresql v.6.1 which is very
outdated.So,we plan to update it to the latest version.We are particularly interested in the
Linux version.It would be very kind of you if you
could help me with the following queries :
a)Does a Linux version of postgres v6.1 exist?if yes does the
corresponding support for TCl/TK exist in the linux version?
b)If we need to switch to latest version of postgres,will it still support
the tcl/tk back-end access?
I would be very grateful if you could help me out.Thank you for your kind
attention.
Sincerely,
Ganesh Balakrishnan

Address :                       Mailbox :
110,East Columbia St,#104       Ganesh Balakrishnan,
West Lafayette,IN-47906         Research Assistant(CS)
Ph: (765)-743-6995        Mail box #079,1285,                         Electrical Engg Building,
     West Lafayette,IN-47907

u can also e-mail me @
king_g@mailcity.com
balakrig@purdue.edu,