Re: [GENERAL] Row Count? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dustin Sallings
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Row Count?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Bruce Tong wrote:

    Someone has a table with a column named row_count.

# This is probably one of those things everyone knows except me, but my
# search of the documentation only turned up it's not a keyword in
# PostgreSQL...
#
# SELECT * FROM foo WHERE ROW_COUNT < 10;
#
# Is there anything like "ROW_COUNT" or "ROWCOUNT" in PostgreSQL?
#
# I've been looking through "The Practical SQL Handbook" as I know it is a
# significant influence on PostgreSQL, and I haven't found anything similar
# there either.
#
#
# Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
# Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.
# Electronic Vision / FITNE  |
# zztong@laxmi.ev.net        |  -- Joe Walsh for the 21st Century
#
#
#
#

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>