Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Curt Sampson
Subject Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> the two first links contain *only* postgresql, so its gotta be pulling a
> substring in from *somewhere* ...

I don't believe that Google will match "postgres" with "postgresql"
at all. Most likely one of the pages that referred to that page had
"postgres" in it somewhere.

(It's not well known that google will find pages where only a page
that links to it contains a term in your search list.)

cjs