Re: [QUESTIONS] Often the same question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [QUESTIONS] Often the same question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Redirected to 'the proper list' - pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Enrico Cherubini wrote:

> Hi all,
> I noticed that there is often the same question: "I'm not able to insert
> or modify in tables using Access via PostODBC".
> Why don't modify PostODBC to let it show a window with the messagge on how
> to correct that ?

    Something like that should be in a FAQ or a README file, not in
the program itself...if someone wants to submit a README.access file, or
something similar, I don't see any problems with adding it to the source
tree...