Re: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Cristian Gafton wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Dwight Johnson wrote:
>
> > I agree. Can someone track down the RH5.0 rpm packager so we can start a dialog?
>
> Hello,
>
> I am the packager for the RH 5.0 postgres RPM. What's wrong with it ?

Hi Christian...

    I don't currently deal with Linux, so don't know what problems
exist with the RPM, but would be possible for you to take the current
snapshot, and build an RPM for that?  Then upload it to our bindist
directory so that ppl can take alook at it before the release, to check
for any problems?