Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Oliver was working on patches. Lost his e-mail message; is Oliver still
> > here? I've got a RH5.0 linux system at work now, and the shipped Postgres
> > installation has this problem. I'd like to see it fixed...
> >
> > Bruce, can you add this to the v6.3 ToDo (assuming you agree to take it
> > on :)
>
> Marc and Thomas, there are so many patches going around, I can't even
> keep track that they are all getting applied.  Thank goodness Marc is on
> top of it.

    I'm trying...there are some that I let "slip" I'm uncertain of
them.  If *anyone* has submitted a patch recently that hasn't been
applied, it may have slipped through the cracks inadvertantly...please
repost it with a subject that includes "*REPOST*" in it...

    Bruce/Thomas/Vadim...if you see one of those go through, please
take a scan as it, cause there is a good chance that I didn't apply it due
to uncertainty...