Re: Favorite/Recommended ERD tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Chobot
Subject Re: Favorite/Recommended ERD tools
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 27 May 2009, Kevin Kempter wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions per good ERD tools (Linux based preferred).

My needs are a tool which gives me a diagram of a database I maintain with
my own scripts. I don't need a query tool, a stored proceedure editor, or
the ability to build my database graphically..... I just want to draw what
I already have and pick up changes. I have yet to find exactly what I
need, but I've found that DbWrench is *almost* perfect. Also good (though
not as good for my needs) are DbVisualizer and Power*Architect.