Re: Include Lists for Text Search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Include Lists for Text Search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Tom Lane wrote:

>> I've coded a small patch to allow CaseSensitive synonyms.
>
> Applied with corrections (it'd be good if you at least pretended to test
> stuff before submitting it).
>
> Would a similar parameter be useful for any of the other dictionary
> types?

There are many things desirable to do with dictionaries, for example,
say dictionary to return an original word plus it's normal form. Another
feature is a not recognize-and-stop dictionaries, but allow
filtering dictionary. We have a feeling that a little middleware would help
implement this, and CaseSensitive too.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83