Data Warehousing citations

From: Seth Grimes
Subject: Data Warehousing citations
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Hello all,

     I am planning a report on Open Source (Based) Data Warehousing.
If your organization or a customer is using an OS (based) DBMS for data
warehousing, PostgreSQL or some other, and would be open to being
interviewed for a case study, please let me know.

     FYI, the "(Based)" part is in there to allow me to cover non-OS
products that are built on OS as well as pure OS.  If your organization is
in the OS-DW arena, please let me know who a good contact would be.

     Thanks,

                 Seth

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
               Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor