Re: query plan worse after analyze - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jeff Frost
Subject Re: query plan worse after analyze
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Stephen Frost wrote:

> * Jeff Frost (jeff@frostconsultingllc.com) wrote:
>> Here are the plans:
>
> It's probably just me but, honestly, I find it terribly frustrating to
> try and read a line-wrapped explain-analyze output...  I realize it
> might not be something you can control in your mailer, but you might
> consider putting the various plans up somewhere online (perhaps a
> pastebin like http://pgsql.privatepaste.com) instead of or in addition
> to sending it in the email.

It's not you.  In fact, after I sent this and saw what it looked like, I put
it into a txt file and replied with an attachment.  Unfortunately, it didn't
bounce, nor did it show up on the list. :-(

So, here's a pastebin...it's a bit better:

http://pastebin.com/m4f0194b

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/