Re: tsearch2 patch status report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: tsearch2 patch status report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Chris Browne wrote:

> tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us (Tom Lane) writes:
>> The main thing that is lacking at the moment is documentation.  The
>> stuff Bruce has been working on will be good introductory material,
>> but we've got basically zip in reference material.  I'll do some work
>> on that over the next couple of days, but there's probably room for
>> more hands.
>
> If someone has either text or HTML formatted material that seems
> plausible, I'd be happy to help get it into DocBook form.

Documentation existed for months on DocBook form. I even got an offer to
translate it to chinese while patch was evaluated. Bruce did a lot of
editorial work and now he maintain cvs version.

What we really need - is a summary of changes and upgrade guide.
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83