Re: Google SoC: lots of discussion, very few mentors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Google SoC: lots of discussion, very few mentors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh,

If the new FTS will be accepted I'd like to see phppgadmin, pgadmin3
support for nice  FTS configuration. In that case I could be a mentor.
In principle, I have candidate for phppgadmin work.

Oleg

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Josh Berkus wrote:

> All,
>
> Well, there were 30+ posts on the Google SoC thread.  However, at the end
> of it only Robert Treat, Dave Page, Mark Wong, and Josh Drake volunteered
> to be mentors.  Note that there's not *one* core-backend-code-committer in
> that list.
>
> We really, really, really need a couple of core-code committers on the
> mentor list.  Or give up on having any core patches from SoC.

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83