Re: pgsql: Add: > * Add tool to query pg_stat_* tables - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgsql: Add: > * Add tool to query pg_stat_* tables
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hello,

>> * Add tool to query pg_stat_* tables and report indexes that aren't needed
>>   or tables that might need indexes

Good.

This is the kind of things I'm planning for the "pg-advisor" tool, which
queries system relations thru views and report inconsistencies (such as
mismatching types for foreign references...).

This particular one is not checked, but could be added quite easily.

See http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pg-advisor/ for details and a prototype.
I must admit I don't have much time recently so the project is "stuck",
although not forgotten.

--
Fabien.