Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marco Colombo
Subject Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core?
Date
List pgsql-general
[Cc: list purged a bit]

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 08:41:15PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> None on the server side (except PostgreSQL) which makes the
>> argument all that more powerful :)
>
> So what you're saying is that no database "sounds complete" because no
> database includes PHP as a procedural language.
>
> Sorry, but I don't buy it.

I do. Actually I think no database is complete because no one includes
LISP as a procedural language (pun on "procedural" intented).
(BTW, I have no idea if a pl/LISP module ever existed.)

.TM.
--
      /      /       /            Marco Colombo