doc change request (7.4.6, reference section, grant) - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Ralph Graulich
Subject doc change request (7.4.6, reference section, grant)
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi doc keepers,

while I was looking for which privilege is to be granted to a user so the
user can lock tables, I found that information missing in the manual.
Therefore I tried to add it to the sgml doc sources:

postgresql-7.4.6/doc/src/sgml/ref/grant.sgml

134c134,135
<        <function>setval</function> functions.
---
>        <function>setval</function> functions. Also this privilege is
>        required to be able to <literal>LOCK</literal> tables.

Best regards
... Ralph ...