Re: SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Reinhard Max
Subject Re: SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 at 16:29, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> In the meantime I have received confirmation from Reinhard Max that
> his test methods match our requirements, so the list will be
> completed with the other platforms he reported in due time.

Today I've updated the RPMs on the FTP server to RC5, which implicitly
means that PostgreSQL passes the regression tests on the provided
platforms.
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/postgresql/postgresql-8.0.0rc5

I have also successfully compiled and tested RC5 (but not yet created
RPMs) on the following platforms:
 8.1-i386 8.2-i386 sles8-i386  sles8-ia64 sles8-ppc sles8-ppc64 sles8-s390 sles8-s390x

The only failure I have to report is sles8-x86_64, where I am getting
segfaults from psql during the regression tests. I am still
investigating what's going on there....

cuReinhard