Assimilation of these "versus" and hardware threads - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Christian Fowler
Subject Assimilation of these "versus" and hardware threads
Date
Re: [PERFORM] Assimilation of these "versus" and hardware threads
List pgsql-admin
All of these recent threads about fastest hardware and "who's better than
who" has inspired me to create a new website:

http://www.dbtuning.org

I snipped a few bits from recent posts to get some pages started - hope
the innocent don't mind. It's a bit postgres biased at the moment, since
well, so am I (though FireBird is now mounting a strong showing...) This
site uses a wiki so anyone interested can make contributions. We are all
short on time, so I would love any help. I haven't entered any hardware
info yet.

I'll also take a minute to plug a postgres saavy open-source project used
for this site - http://www.tikipro.org - It's a very flexible web
framework with a very powerful and extendible CMS engine. It just hit
Alpha 4, and we hope to go beta very soon. If you have feedback (or bugs),
please send me a note. (and of course dbtuning is running on postgres ;-)

[ \ /
[ >X<   Christian Fowler      | spider AT viovio.com
[ / \   http://www.viovio.com | http://www.tikipro.org