Re: Problems using pgxs on Win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: Problems using pgxs on Win32
Date
Re: Problems using pgxs on Win32  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Thomas,

> I'm trying to change the Makefile system for PL/Java so that it uses PGXS
> instead of compiling using a complete PostgreSQL source tree. As it turns
> out, the directory "include/port/win32" is not present in the PostgreSQL
> binary installation. Without it, it's not possible to compile on win32.

Indeed, this directory is not installed by the "install" target.

If it is really needed, it is no big deal. However if done so, it should
be under "include/server/port/win32/", not "include/port/win32", but this
should be taken care of by some macro, I guess.

> Do I need some special configuration in order to get the missing pieces?

I guess you're the first one ever to test this under win32;-)

You can try to copy by hand the directory into include/server/port/ of
your installation, and check whether it is the only issue.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr