Re: set AUTOCOMMIT OFF in psqlrc not having affect - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Christian Fowler
Subject Re: set AUTOCOMMIT OFF in psqlrc not having affect
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thanks Tom, it appears that was the issue. Bruce, it would appear it
was at some point? Glad to hear it's now insensitive.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> FYI, it is not case-sensitive in current CVS.
>
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Christian Fowler <spider@viovio.com> writes:
>>> I have \set AUTOCOMMIT OFF in my .psqlrc and it seems psql seems to not
>>> have any effect.
>>
>> I think the value is case-sensitive.  Try
>>     \set AUTOCOMMIT off

[ \ /
[ >X<   Christian Fowler      | spider@viovio.com
[ / \   http://www.viovio.com | http://www.tikipro.org