What happened to guile-pg? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael Talbot-Wilson
Subject What happened to guile-pg?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Does anyone know if there is a current or recent guile-pg project?

I'd be interested in looking at a reasonably current guile front end.

I located a project that lasted until the year 2000 and guile-pg 0.07.
This is at the "Guile-pg Homepage" on sourceforge.  And a corrupted
mailing list archive is there that apparently received its last
message in June 2002.

And Debian has a guile-pg 0.16 orig, but I haven't seen that version
independently, dunno where the "orig" came from.  And there is
apparently a separate ports series on NetBSD.

I guess it is an orphan.

--Mike Talbot-Wilson