Re: pg_dump on older version of postgres eating huge - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Krall
Subject Re: pg_dump on older version of postgres eating huge
Date
List pgsql-general
I've done this with the debug level all the way up...

You can get the file here( 20 megs uncompressed, 130K compressed ):
http://www.papajohns.com/postgres/postgres.log.bz2

While this dump was running, top reported that pg_dump was taking up
around 500-550megs.  Then the machine stopped responding.

If you need anything else, just ask.

Steve