notice about costly ri checks (2) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Fabien COELHO
Subject notice about costly ri checks (2)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Dear patchers,

Here is my second and last try of the day.

This patch adds a "notice" at constraint creation time if the referential
integrity check is to be "costly", that is it cannot use the index due to
some incompatibility.

The patch was generated with the "difforig" script against the current cvs
head.

I put much validation which looks fine to me, but it is only me.

I'm not that satisfied with the wording and the content of the error
message. Any better suggestion would be welcome.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

Attachment