Re: did you read my mails ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ivan
Subject Re: did you read my mails ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I dont force anyone to use it, but actuali i use it. May be in future
sameone will need this, (because someone dont like perl ... :) .
I wrote this function to hold conf files in db, and i have other
running postgres special (only) for that, but its ture - it must to be
TRUSTED (or not) . but i think that should be only opction.
Just like detecting client ip ....