pg_trigger.tgtype question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brian
Subject pg_trigger.tgtype question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I was wondering if there was a way, given the information in pg_trigger,
specifically pg_trigger.tgtype, to find out on what events a trigger is
fired, and whether it is fired before or after those events.

I've looked through the code a little in src/backend/commands/trigger.c
and think I'm on the right track, thanks to some help given to me on the
#postgresql irc channel, but I'm not much of a C programmer and I'm not
very familiar with postgresql internals.

Basically I'm looking for a way to connect to a postgres database and get
back all the stored procs (which I can do), triggers (which I can do), and
when those triggers fire (which I haven't figured out).

Thanks.

Brian Knox
brian@mail.pantalaimon.net