Re: Wikipedia help requested, especially non-English - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Bjorklund
Subject Re: Wikipedia help requested, especially non-English
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wikipedia help requested, especially non-English
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> I've been working a lot on the Wikipedia PostgreSQL page, but I'd like
> to see other people jump in as well

What license do the following logotype image have?

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PostgreSQL_Logo.png

It would be good if this image could be uploaded to Wikipedia Commons,
then it could be used by all the different Wikipedia projects (and
languages)  for postgresql related articles. They are however very strict
with what license they allow.

Wikipedia commons only allow images licensed as Public Domain or GPL.

--
/Dennis Björklund