is win1250 supported encoding for PG7.5? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject is win1250 supported encoding for PG7.5?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

    I have only one questions. I am testing PostgreSQL for windows.
All look well, but I can't set database encoding win1250. Its can be
problem, because win1250 is often used encoding on win32 platform in our
area. (PG7.5 don't support win1250 encoding on linux too).

Administrator@NEMESIS /usr/local/pgsql/lib
$ ../bin/createdb.exe -E win1250 aaa
createdb.exe: database creation failed: ERROR:  win1250 is not a valid
encoding name

I can set win1250 for client_encoding without problem. Its problem in my
configuration or it's feature :-).

Thank You
Pavel Stehule