Fully enabling NLS in pg_ctl - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Serguei A. Mokhov
Subject Fully enabling NLS in pg_ctl
Date
Re: Fully enabling NLS in pg_ctl  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
Re-sending since it did not reach the list the first time. My apologies if
the original ever does. (I had a DNS problem with my ISP).

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign
Concordia University         |   X    Against HTML
Montreal, Quebec, Canada     |  / \      Email!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:21:06 -0400
From: Serguei Mokhov <mokhov@cs.concordia.ca>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches@postgresql.org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
Subject: Fully enabling NLS in pg_ctl

Hello,

The attached patch fully enables NLS support
in pg_ctl since we now have pg_ctl in C.

    pg_ctl.diff
        - adds appropriate #ifdef for NLS in pg_ctl.c
        - does a couple of cosmetic fixes in pg_ctl.c and nls-global.mk
          (trailing blanks, formatting)

    pg_ctl.tgz
        - contains new files to be added under /bin/src/pg_ctl
          (nls.mk and initial Russian translation po/ru.po)

Please apply to CVS HEAD if there are no objections.

Thanks,
-s

Attachment