Clusters and pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Luis Hernán Otegui
Subject Clusters and pgsql
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello, everybody, I'm kinda a newbie in the pgsql world, but I've
collected some experience during my short travel through this database
system.
But there's a point that I've been lacking information about, this is,
installing pgsql over a linux cluster, such as the ones managed by Oscar
(http://oscar.sourceforge.net), or another cluster administration
software, as FreeMosix.
If anyone knows, I would linke to be told where can I find information
about installations of this kind, and what issues could appear, etc.
Which approach is the best for this kind of work?? the multiprocessor over
a single node (expensive!!!), or the multinode solution??

Thanks in advance,

          Luis Hernán Otegui
        Calle 51 Nº 402, 9º "C"
GNU-GPL: "May the source be with you..."