Re: Multilingual website available for preview - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Multilingual website available for preview
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> pgAdmin3 website has been internationalized using Gettext, the same technique
> which enables the translation of pgAdmin3.

That's very good news. I'm going to holiday tomorrow, for 10 days.. After
returning, on 23th of August, we have a one-day PostgreSQL Workshop in
Istanbul, Turkey. It would be good for us to promote pgadmin3 with a
Turkish site.

I'd be happy to help you after holiday, if you need.

BTW, I've cc'ed this message to Volkan Yazici. He helps me a lot in
translating documents into Turkish..

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ