Re: Adding headers to the bottom of a table - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Adding headers to the bottom of a table
Date
List pgsql-docs
Robert Treat writes:

> That was kind of my wondering, since upon further reflection I think I'd
> might want to see the "labels" every 20 rows or something. This is
> really handy with html versions, but I don't know about other formats.

On a paged medium (e.g., paper), a new header is already added on every
new page, so this problem seems to be specific to HTML.  Take a look at
the stylesheets if you like, but table processing is very hairy.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net