Re: .pot files are unavailable (?) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: .pot files are unavailable (?)
Date
List pgsql-patches
They're back now.  The new URL appears to be
<http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php>.  (Someone needs to
adjust the developer.postgresql.org page accordingly.)

(Just don't start working on the "postgres" catalog yet because we're
going to change many of those messages in the next two weeks.)

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net