Re: couple socket-connection questions - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: couple socket-connection questions
Date
List pgsql-docs
Henry B. Hotz writes:

> My guess is that the module web page had a spelling error once which
> was picked up by the PostgreSQL admin manual.  The spelling error has
> been fixed everywhere now, except at PostgreSQL.

The mention in the PostgreSQL documentation was once submitted by an
external contributor and might have contained a typo.  Would you like to
submit a correction, or should it be removed altogether?  I got a little
bit lost about what is correct.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net