Re: DBD::PgSPI - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From alex@pilosoft.com
Subject Re: DBD::PgSPI
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Well, this post has been made a long time ago, and I haven't been
following up mailing lists, nevertheless:

It hasn't been changed because I had no requests from users for changes,
nor patches submitted. It works for me (tm) with pgsql 7.3.2 and perl
5.8.0.

-alex