Re: [ADMIN] uppercase = lowercase - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: [ADMIN] uppercase = lowercase
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

<snip>
>  I was planning on experimenting in porting PostNuke to
> PostgreSQL, but haven't had time.

I've done it months ago; but I can't find the codes :-(

But it wasn't that hard. I've used the well-known script that converts
MySQL PHP to PostgreSQL PHP(could not remember the name of the script).
Then converted table schemas with another program.

All I patched was about 10 lines of table inserts.

If anyone is willing.. it'll last about 5 hours ;)

Best regards,

--
Devrim GUNDUZ

devrim@gunduz.org