Re: website charset - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dennis Björklund
Subject Re: website charset
Date
Re: website charset  ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

Ops, how could I miss it.

> Any idea why that's not working for you?  On the PC here with Mozilla
> 1.3b on Win2K it's working fine.  It's also working ok for IE 5.5 SP2.

I use 1.3b in linux.

The problem is still that there are characters I can't see unless I switch
to latin1.

In the sentence (from the Event column on the page)

Devrim Gündüz will present another PostgreSQL seminar in Erciyes
University, Kayseri, Turkey.

I can not see the name correct unless I change to latin1. It can still be
a problem with the browser, but I just assumed that it used latin1 and the
rest was utf-8.

--
/Dennis