Re: server won't shutdown - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Laurette Cisneros
Subject Re: server won't shutdown
Date
List pgsql-admin
Sure.

I will attempt this on our development server which only occasionally has
this problem.  If that won't reproduce it, I will attempt this on our
production server but that must be scheduled at a slow time - maybe Monday.

I'll send this info. once I've collected it.

Thanks for the help,

L.

--
Laurette Cisneros, L.D.