Re: current_schemas() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: current_schemas()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor dijo:

> On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 14:39, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > In http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/runtime-config.html,
> > the SEARCH_PATH variable description mentions the use of
> > current_schemas(), but this function doesn't exist (or it didn't exist
>
> Heres what I get.  Note current_schemas() shows the full search path,
> where current_schema() shows only the first.

Oh, I see.  This seems like a bug in the documentation to me.  It should
have a cross-reference to the "miscellaneous functions" section, or
mention the usage of the parameter.

I think this is a global and serious bug in the SGML documentation: the
lack of cross references.  It seriously decreases the usability of the
documentation system.

"El destino baraja y nosotros jugamos" (A. Schopenhauer)