Re: [SQL] id and ID in CREATE TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From stefan@extum.com
Subject Re: [SQL] id and ID in CREATE TABLE
Date
List pgsql-general

Well I think I have got the point. True indeed if I would read also in my
language, romanian, then I would choose lower-case.

I bet there are more interesting things what you guys are working on and
I was just curious to ask. I understood replication would be a major
benefit to have in 7.3 and as well, maybe, ALTER TABLE fully implemented
as SQL92 ?

stefan