Re: Linux 7.1 dependency problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Linux 7.1 dependency problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 RFLM101@aol.com wrote:

> I'm trying to install Postgres 7.2.1-5 RPM onto my linux 7.1 system.
> Accordingly, I seem to need three files...
>
> libcrypto.so.2
> libreadline.so.4
> libssl.so.2
>
> How can I obtain these files??  I've tried the Postgres libs RPM, but it
> doesn't contain them.

There is an answer to this post previously. I just want to add something:

If you are looking for a particular library, etc, visit rpmfind.net, and
enter each of the following to the input box. You'll get the package name
which provides that library,etc.

Best regards.

--

Devrim GUNDUZ