Re: upgraded from 7.1.3 to 7.2.4 and can't get JDBC to work - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Stuart Robinson
Subject Re: upgraded from 7.1.3 to 7.2.4 and can't get JDBC to work
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Thanks, Tony. I went in, commented out the appropriate section of
pg_hba.conf, and--voi la--it works. I don't remember having to do this
for verison 7.1.3 of PostgreSQL. Did it work differently in that
version?

And thanks for the tip about Tomcat. I've been meaning to upgrade that
too, but later. Tiny baby steps towards a good web application...

Cheers,
Stuart

--
Stuart P. Robinson [stuart@zapata.org]