The features I'm waiting for. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From scott.marlowe
Subject The features I'm waiting for.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For me, the only features I'm likely to use in the upcoming releases are
nested transactions.  While PITR is a great selling point, and the Windows
Port is something I do look forward to, having to do half my job
programming windows boxes, nested transactions are a feature I can
genuinely use in my daily (maybe weekly??? :-) life.

While a focus on things that make postgresql more market acceptable are
important, the things that make it more feature complete to me as a user
are the things I'd gladly wait an extra month or two for.

But I'm not programming any of the code, so I'm just sayin'...