Re: Scripting a new db server setup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Scripting a new db server setup
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, A E wrote:

> Hi,
>  Was wondering if there are ways to completely script a new postgresql
> installation. I need to be able to create the db, users, and db
> elements from one command so that I can included it in a setup
> routine.

How about pgbash.  Is it still being supported?  The page
(http://www.psn.co.jp/PostgreSQL/pgbash/index-e.html) I looked at shows
the last version as 7.3 (Feb 2003) which coincides with Pg V 7.3.

Funny this should come up now as I am looking for a way to do the same
thing.  Serendipity eh?

Rod