Re: RE : mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 don't close the backend - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: RE : mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 don't close the backend
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Bruno BAGUETTE wrote:

> I'm getting many errors when I do the make on the patched files. Is
> there other people that have compiled successfully the patched
> mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 ?
>
> I've attached to this email the error log. Do you have the same errors
> than me or do I have missed something ?

It cannot find the necessary pg header files.  If you haven't installed
them you need to do so.  If you've installed them someplace other than
/usr/local/pgsql/include you need to adjust the Makefile to reflect that.

> I don't know, I've written to the maintainer but until now I never
> received any answer from him. Is there a CVS somewhere with that project

Not that I know of.

Kris Jurka