Re: ext3 block size - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: ext3 block size
Date
List pgsql-general
We're running on ext2 on our box, with nightly backups.  There's not much
in the database we can't recreate from feeds, and we aren't doing
financials on it.  I've also heard of Reiser having had some problems on
SMP systems.

Of course, our box hasn't gone down unexpectedly ever, either due to OS /
hardware / software crashes etc...