Re: Unusable resultset [Viruschecked] - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Unusable resultset [Viruschecked]
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Nic Ferrier wrote the original patch for streaming result sets.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2002-12/msg00174.php

Patric Bechtel has added some additional features to it here.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-01/msg00032.php

I am working on getting a version of these to apply to current CVS and
hopefully be applied.  Unfortunately the jdbc developers with commit
rights are busy with other things at the moment.

Kris Jurka