Re: [HACKERS] Can't read archives anymore :-( - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Can't read archives anymore :-(
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 cbbrowne@acm.org wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:03:31 MDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
> Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>  said:

> > > That kills me in Netscape 4.78 all the time. It's a well known problem.
> >
> > Always toss your pages here to see if they're valid:
> >
> > http://validator.w3.org/
>
> It's also well worth looking at Dave Raggett's "HTML Tidy" tool.
>     <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
>
> - It runs on many platforms;
> - It parses several versions of HTML;
> - It can clean up a LOT of problems automagically;
> - It is even able to transform HTML into XHTML;
> - You might also use it to validate and/or pretty-print XML.
>
> I've been using it for years, and highly recommend it.

Also, take a look at the "demoronizer" in case you ever have to use
microsoft products to create html...

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

--
"Force has no place where there is need of skill."
"Haste in every business brings failures."