Re: bug in join? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Laurette Cisneros
Subject Re: bug in join?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

I did download this friday morning and compiled and installed it on my
system.  Looks like the bug is fixed!  I also ran vacuum analyze a few
hundred times to make sure ;.)

We were wondering when the next (beta) release is scheduled for?

Thank you for the quick response to this problem!

L.

--
Laurette Cisneros
(510) 420-3137