Re: Which mx RPM do you have for postgresql-python? - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Kevin Cole
Subject Re: Which mx RPM do you have for postgresql-python?
Date
List pgsql-ports
Hi.  Thanks for the reply.  I didn't know there was another mx to be
had.  Anyway, "rpm -q --provides egenix-mx-base" returns:

   mxBeeBase.so
   mxDateTime.so
   mxProxy.so
   mxQueue.so
   mxStack.so
   mxTextTools.so
   mxTools.so
   xmap.so
   egenix-mx-base = 2.0.1-1

Below is a slightly re-arranged "rpm -qi egenix-mx-base".  (Arranged for
readability on an 80-character-wide console.)

Name        : egenix-mx-base
Version     : 2.0.1
Release     : 1
Build Host  : degas.lemburg.com
Build Date  : Fri Apr 27 15:22:51 2001
Install date: Thu May 24 15:41:56 2001
Group       : Development/Libraries
Source RPM  : egenix-mx-base-2.0.1-1.src.rpm
Size        : 3296628
Relocations : /usr
Packager    : Marc-Andre Lemburg <mal@egenix.com>
URL         : http://www.lemburg.com/python/mxExtensions.html
Vendor      : eGenix.com Software GmbH, Langenfeld, Germany
              <info@egenix.com>
License     : Copyright (c) 1997-2001, Marc-Andre Lemburg, All Rights
              Reserved; Copyright (c) 2000-2001, eGenix.com Software
              GmbH, All Rights Reserved
Summary     : eGenix mx-Extensions for Python - BASE package
Description :

The eGenix mx Extension Series are a collection of Python extensions
written in ANSI C and Python which provide a large spectrum of useful
additions to everyday Python programming.

The BASE package includes the Open Source subpackages of the series and
is needed by all other add-on packages of the series.

This software is brought to you by eGenix.com and distributed under the
eGenix.com Public License.